Shanghai Liangjiang Titanium White Product Co., Ltd.
We aspire to be the world's leading manufacturer, supplier of raw chemical materials, to create the value of China manufacturing!
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Lithopone C202|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton/Tons|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgs;1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags;1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded 22 ton/ 880bags without pallet.;If you have special req|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L;Irrevocable Sight L/C;western Union、D/A、D/P|
|Supply Ability:||2000Ton/Tons per Month|
|Appearance:||White Powder||CAS No.:||1345-05-7|
|Model Name:||Lithopone C202||Application:||Plastics, Rubbers, Papers, Leathers, Etc.|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||MF:||ZnSBaso4|
|SYNONYMS:||Zinc Sulfide White.||MOL WT.:||330.80|
Different No.,different applications. Also do as customer’s request.
2. Liangjiang brand- lithopone C202, we strictly control operating conditions in the process of production to guarantee the product quality. Our lithopone, with strong covering powders. During the white pigments, the covering powders, a little,second only to titanium dioxide, higher than zinc white,lead white and antimony white. low oil absorption, alkali resistance and good chemical stability, stable for a variety of gas;White color, but cheaper, non-toxic, Mouldproof and kill alga; Good heat resistance and wearability.
3. As a traditional white pigment, lithopone is second only to titanium dioxide ,white color, stong covering powers, good dispersibility, resistance to pulverization, adhesion and mouldproof, etc. There is a history of 100 years for the development of lithopone. At present, only China in the world are still in the production of lithopone, so China also reflects the global trends. Shanghai Liangjiang titanium white products co., LTD., the production of lithopone, annual output of 60000 tons, the export ratio is 41%, mainly used in coatings, and plastic fields, accounts for about 93% of total consumption of lithopone. The coating area about 77%, the plastic area about 16%.
Typical technical data ( standard: GB/T 1707-2012)
The sum of barium sulfate and total zn based at zinc sulfide
Total Zn(on base of ZnS)%
Sieve residue(63μm mesh)%
similar with standard sample
Alkali of the water extract
Oil absorption g/100g
No lower than standard sample
5% No lower than standard sample
Package: 25 kg/P.P woven bag and 500kg and 1000kg ton bag, also can packed according to requirements
Transportation: Keep dry and protect from rain, Don’t load with the perishable products or damaged packing goods, Do ensure the product safety and clean packaging.
Storage: Do keep dry, ventilate and avoid light, It’s better to be in indoors or the place with awnings. Do keep the storage place clean, protect the goods from the sun, protected from moisture and rain. The time of validity is three years from the production date.If out of date, Pls do re-inspection.If qualified ,then use.
1. Liangjiang brand- lithopone, also called Charlton white(ZnS.BaSo4), a mixture of zinc sulfide and barium sulfate. Lithopone is a kind of neutral dyestuffs, share with high acid value instead of zinc oxide, in case of saponification in the coatings. Lithopone, white color, strong hiding power, good dyeing force, alkali resistant, heat resistant, but decomposition with acid, darkness in light, poor weatherability and easy pulverization. Widely used in indoor coating; Due to the effect of atmospheric instability, It’s not be workable for outdoor paints. In the interior economy flat paints, lithopone is commonly used to replace parts of titanium dioxide as pigments, to decrease the cost of coatings.
2. Liangjiang brand Lithopone- production progress
1.The quality request for lithopone, using in the production of masterbatch, plastic, transparent fillings:
Because of the excellent nature in covering powder and whitness, lithopone is second only to titanium dioxide. But the price of lithopone is more cheaper than titanium dioxide. So lithopone is often used to substitute for titanium dioxide, mixed with titanium dioxide, can obtain excellent hiding power, high whiteness and shading effect, and reduce the production cost.
Adding lithopone into the plastics, with good heat resistance, light fastness, dispersion, and good tinting strength. It can improve the quality of plastic parts, help to shorten the cycle of plastic injection molding, also can increase the crystallinity of thermoplastic polymer. Due to the characteristics of plastic product, its use model should be considered for other coatings, printing ink, paint, etc. In accordance with the technical requirements of plastic products, to select a specific type of lithopone.
2. Good chemical stability, Liangjiang brand- lithopone,with a strong solvent resistance, good heat resistance and so on. Good chemical stability in low temperature and high temperature environment. It will not happen with any additives in the masterbatch system of chemistry.
3. Good temperature resistance, Because of the masterbatch in the manufacturing process and plastic molding process is under the environment of high temperature, lithopone should not change color in high temperature . Liangjiang brand- lithopone B301, C201, C202, C303 have coated on the original process, greatly improves the heat resistance and light resistance.
4. Small Mobility, Due to the temperature of the plastic forming process ,there is a big change, room temperature (raw material), high temperature (processing), room temperature (cooling). Liangjiang brand lithopone in high temperature or low temperature can not migrate, adding liangjiang brand lithopone into plastic products ,the surface colour is well-distributed.
5. Liangjiang brand lithopone, using in other fields:
adhesion agent: Liangjiang brand lithopone, good rheological property, high filling and chemical resistance, lithopone is suitable for adhesive, unsaturated polyester and polyurethane system, etc.
we aspires to be the supplier of the world's leading chemical raw materials, show our value of the products made in China!
Contact Person: Mr. King Wang
Tel: 86-21-52210848 / 13916566563
Main features: High purity, Good dispersion, high temperature resistance, good abrasion resistance and high hiding power.
Application: Widely used in polyolefin, vinyl resin, ABS resin, polystyrene, polycarbonate, nylon and polyformaldehyde plastics.
Appearance: White powder
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade