Shanghai Liangjiang Titanium White Product Co., Ltd.
We aspire to be the world's leading manufacturer, supplier of raw chemical materials, to create the value of China manufacturing!
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Nano grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||ONE TONS|
|Packaging Details:||10 kg/bag, 1 MT per pallet, 20 MT per 20' container with pallet or 22 MT without pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||7 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||ANNUAL OUTPUT OF 35,000 TONS|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Crystal Form:||Rutile|
|Rutile Content%:||99||Particle Siz(nm)e:||20-50|
|Dry Decrement%:||1||Loss On Ignition%:||10-25|
|Surface Properties:||Hydrophilic And Oily Nanometer||PH:||6.5-8.5|
|Surface Area(m2/g):||80-200||Heavy Metal%:||0.0015|
|As W%:||0.0008||Pb W%:||0.0005|
titanium dioxide nano,
titanium dioxide tio2
Anti-ultraviolet Nano Rutile Titanium Dioxide Strong photocatalysis
Nanometer titanium dioxide is short for nanometer titanium dioxide, also known as nanometer titanium dioxide. In terms of size, usually the size of fine particles with significant changes in physicochemical properties is less than 0.1 micron (injection 1 m = 100 cm, 1 cm = 10 000 micron, 1 micron = 1 000 nanometer, 1 nanometer = 10 ae), i.e., titanium dioxide below 100 nanometer, which has a white loose powder appearance. It has anti-ultraviolet, anti-bacterial, self-cleaning and anti-aging effects. It can be used in cosmetics, functional fibers, plastics, ink, coatings, paints, fine ceramics, antimicrobial agents and other fields.
1. According to the crystal type, it can be divided into rutile nano-titanium dioxide and anatase nano-titanium dioxide.
2. According to its surface characteristics, it can be divided into hydrophilic nano-titanium dioxide and lipophilic nano-titanium dioxide.
1. The nano-titanium dioxide has uniform particle size, good dispersion and strong photocatalytic effect.
2. Nano-titanium dioxide is non-toxic, has strong photocatalytic activity, UV shielding ability and excellent transparency. As a new material, nano-titanium dioxide has been widely used in cosmetics, sunscreen and other products.
3. The application of nano-titanium dioxide in plastics, rubber and functional fiber products can improve the anti-aging ability, anti-powdering ability, weatherability and strength of products, while maintaining the color and luster of products and prolonging the service life of products.
4. The application of nano-titanium dioxide in inks, coatings and textiles can improve the adhesion, aging resistance and scrubbing resistance of nano-titanium dioxide.
5. Oil-affinity nano-titanium dioxide can be well dispersed in organic solvents and plastic resins.
6. Nano-titanium dioxide used in papermaking industry can improve the printability and impermeability.
7. It can also be used in metallurgical and aerospace industries.
Contact Person: Mr. King Wang
Tel: 86-21-52210848 / 13916566563